Otaku of America

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku of America

A safe place for American Otaku, Anime Fans and Japanese Pop Culture Enthusiasts.

2 posters

Welcome All New Members!

TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Welcome All New Members! Empty Welcome All New Members!

Post  TylerJunky Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:08 am

Hello, I’m Tyler J, and welcome to the Otaku of America Forums! A safe haven for Anime/Manga fans and Japanese Pop Culture enthusiasts. This is the place where you can be your absolute self when it comes to your fandom. You can call yourself an "otaku" here if thats how you see yourself. And if not, grate!

Here you can share the latest news in manga, anime, video games and other media from acrose the ocean. Weather your a Hikikomori who lives off instant ramen and stale bagels, a collector of figurines and dakimakura or just you averege anime fan. You can talk about it all here.

Here you can talk about:
    * Anime and Manga.
    * Famous Japanese Pop Idols/Bands/Industry VIP’s.
    * Cosplay and Conventions.
    * Collectables.
    * The latest anime/manga news.
    * Personal rants/opinions.
    * News from Anime News Network.

But before you start posting like a gitty little fanboy, take a look at the FORUM RULES:

* No and I mean NO flame wars! Here people are allowed to be a weeaboo if that's who they really are. First offenders well be given ONE warning. If it continues YOUR OUT!

* Do NOT use the forum for personal real life “hook ups”. I’m not about to have this forum be used as a medium for internet predators. First offenders well be given ONE warning. If it continues...BAN HAMMER!

* Yaio, Yuri and Hentai is allowed. But please keep other peoples mind sets in to consideration. Naked anime girl/guy pics are awesome and all here. Just don’t go 100% nuts.

* I say again. NO flame wars! Be
    respectful.

With all that said. Enjoy and have fun! lol!

If you have any quistions, ask them here.
    Sillygooseproductions
    Sillygooseproductions

Welcome All New Members! Empty Re: Welcome All New Members!

Post  Sillygooseproductions Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:40 am

Hey uh tyler am I posting comments right

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:23 am