Otaku of America

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku of America

A safe place for American Otaku, Anime Fans and Japanese Pop Culture Enthusiasts.

3 posters

Ga-rei: Zero

OtakuSiner91
    OtakuSiner91

Ga-rei: Zero Empty Ga-rei: Zero

Post  OtakuSiner91 Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:34 am

Ga-rei: Zero Gareizerobyakueiandrang

Pretty epic anime. Kagura and Yomi make a great couple...Errr I mean "great siblings" What a Face
    The fight scenes were pretty good to. Beyakui and Rangeren animated were outstanding as well.

But to be honest...I want to see a Ga-rei anime based on the Actual Manga. Fuck this prequel Bullshit!! Evil or Very Mad
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Ga-rei: Zero Empty Re: Ga-rei: Zero

Post  TylerJunky Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:46 am

I really liked both the manga and the anime. Ga-Rei Zero was good any way you look at it IMO. But I agree, they should animate the manga. And I really do think Yomi was lesbian. Even if girls are reeealy good friends. I don’t think they kiss each other on the lips unless there in love. And Kagura didn't push her away so I guess she’s on that side of the fence to Suspect
    TarranceDale192
    TarranceDale192

Post  TarranceDale192 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:41 pm

I liked this serise to. But the ending to the manga felt rushed. It was'nt all that good. I also think they should animate the manga. It would be absolutely epic. The part where Kargura gets taken over by the Kyuubi would be so epic - depending on how it would be animated of course.

And yeah, Yomi's a lesbo. tongue

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:14 am