Otaku of America

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku of America

A safe place for American Otaku, Anime Fans and Japanese Pop Culture Enthusiasts.

+5
Kursed Kreature
UltimateWolf1231
Bfly
thesiaxpuppy
TylerJunky
9 posters

Introduce Yourself!

TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Introduce Yourself! Empty Introduce Yourself!

Post  TylerJunky Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:53 am

Hi there all, I go by the internet Alias Tyler Junky. And I consider myself an Otaku. I know there are negative conations that go with that term but to be honest I don’t give a tit licking fuck. The wikipeda definition is “A person with obsessive interests, primarily towards Anime, Manga and Video Games. So to sum it up it’s the Japanese term for “nerd”. That definition fits me to a tee so I’m using the word to describe myself. And even though I’m an Otaku I don’t own a dakimakura. Not to say I don't want one. If I did have one I would NOT marry it. I’m not really all for the marrying pillows thing. Bit what it comes right down to is that its just a freaken collecters item!. I fancy myself a Konata Izumi Dakimakura because it would be adorable...for display on my wall that is...Not to cuddle or rape. Rolling Eyes

There’s no such thing as a "Favorite Anime/Manga" with me. One minuet I’m in love with a specific anime to the point I’m writing shitty fanficiton and then the next there's something that totally blows it out of the water. Right now my Favorites are Highschool of the Dead and Ano Hana. But give it a few seasons. I’m sure my views will change. I’m also a writer. Not in just fan fiction though. I write Fantasy and Science Fiction and hope to get published in the near future. If you want to read some of my writing visit my blog. You’ll like what I have to offer if you love Super Human Science Fiction or Sorcery in a far future setting. I also have Anime and Manga reviews there.

If you have any questions about me feel free to ask.

But enough about me! How about you? geek
    thesiaxpuppy
    thesiaxpuppy

Introduce Yourself! Empty HI!!!!!!1

Post  thesiaxpuppy Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:41 am

Hi my name is naruto uzumaki believe it!!!!!! lol jk. My name is Damien Charney and i am a yaoi alcoholic i LOVE yaoi yes im gay but then again so are homophobes i love you and you love me so lets get along shall we. I am a poet and im very good at that im also a writer if you want to know anything ells just ask. cat
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post  TylerJunky Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:31 am

thesiaxpuppy wrote:Hi my name is naruto uzumaki believe it!!!!!! lol jk. My name is Damien Charney and i am a yaoi alcoholic i LOVE yaoi yes im gay but then again so are homophobes i love you and you love me so lets get along shall we. I am a poet and im very good at that im also a writer if you want to know anything ells just ask. cat

Welcome to AOA Damien I hope you have a fun time. And don;t worry gays are welcome here to.
    Bfly
    Bfly

Post  Bfly Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:25 am

Hi I'm Rosie. I've been an watching Anime for about 16 years now, I also read Manga. I'm mad on Video Games and love JRPGs.
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Post  TylerJunky Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Bfly wrote:Hi I'm Rosie. I've been an watching Anime for about 16 years now, I also read Manga. I'm mad on Video Games and love JRPGs.

Hello Rosie and welcome to OOA. I hope you have a fun time here. You can head over to theGameing forum and talk about your faviorit JRPG;s
    UltimateWolf1231
    UltimateWolf1231

Post  UltimateWolf1231 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:07 pm

[i]Hello,My name is christ and i like anime.My fav animes are Bleach,Naruto,Lucky Star and Kuroshitsuji
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Post  TylerJunky Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:46 am

UltimateWolf1231 wrote:[i]Hello,My name is christ and i like anime.My fav animes are Bleach,Naruto,Lucky Star and Kuroshitsuji

Hello and welcome to OOA forums I hope you have a good time here. If you like Naruto and Bleach the best sub forum would be Mainstream Anime/Manga Discussion
    Kursed Kreature
    Kursed Kreature

Post  Kursed Kreature Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 am

Well...This is an Interesting Forum, Hello to all, My name is David, or Dave for short, either one is fine with me, Been a Major gamer since i was 3, an Anime fan for...well sadly i cannot remember for how long, Memory does not serve too well, I'm also known as Lycanlord6 on youtube, Nice to meet you all, and i think i'm gonna like it here.
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Post  TylerJunky Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Kursed Kreature wrote:Well...This is an Interesting Forum, Hello to all, My name is David, or Dave for short, either one is fine with me, Been a Major gamer since i was 3, an Anime fan for...well sadly i cannot remember for how long, Memory does not serve too well, I'm also known as Lycanlord6 on youtube, Nice to meet you all, and i think i'm gonna like it here.

Hello and Welcome to OOA. Glad to see you accepted my offer. The new Anime Chat Doujinshi Episdoe well be up soon so look out for it. If your a gameing fan the forum of choise would be the Gameing Sub-forum
    TarranceDale192
    TarranceDale192

Post  TarranceDale192 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Since I am a Weeaboo for Japanese pop culture I think I'm going to like it here. I've read over all the rules and I like it that you have a Zero Tolerance for haters. I love Japanese rock. My favorite bands are nightmare and so on. I have a list that covers half a page of notebook paper. I don’t have enough energy in my hands to list them all. study

Oh and I'm a HUUUUUGE yuri fan. I fucking love to watch girls kiss.

Last edited by TarranceDale192 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    OtakuSiner91
    OtakuSiner91

Post  OtakuSiner91 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Silly me, I didn't introduce myself Exclamation

I'm Paul - last names not important. I'm in love with non-mainstream anime. Bleach and Naruto are "okay" at best. My favorites are the ones that are edgy with a lot of blood and swareing. Black Lagoon, Highschool of the Dead, Garden of Sinners, Cannan, Rainbow, etc.

One of the main Reasons I'm here is to learn what the Otaku and Japanese pop culture is like in japan. I hope I learn a lot here. Smile
    Kursed Kreature
    Kursed Kreature

Post  Kursed Kreature Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:22 pm

TylerJunky wrote:
    Kursed Kreature wrote:Well...This is an Interesting Forum, Hello to all, My name is David, or Dave for short, either one is fine with me, Been a Major gamer since i was 3, an Anime fan for...well sadly i cannot remember for how long, Memory does not serve too well, I'm also known as Lycanlord6 on youtube, Nice to meet you all, and i think i'm gonna like it here.

Hello and Welcome to OOA. Glad to see you accepted my offer. The new Anime Chat Doujinshi Episdoe well be up soon so look out for it. If your a gameing fan the forum of choise would be the Gameing Sub-forum

Anytime Buds, though i'll admit, i was abit saddened by the loss of your other forum, i made an account on that one too before you sent me to this one, i'd ask you kindly to de-activate my account on your other forum if you can, i'd appreciate it (I Ask this for security reasons, never know who might discover that broken forum of yours and attempts to hack the info of those only registered accounts ^^;; ), and i look forward to that next episode of yours, for the heck of it i tend to watch all your episodes from the beginning just to review, And I also forgot to mention in my introduction, i'll admit, i personally prefer Hentai above the others, but the occassional Yuri is pleasing to my eyes, and i'll throw out that I Love Lucy from Elfen Lied, Shes quite the interesting character, crazy she may be, and some may find me strange for liking her, but that won't stop me, i'm sure i'm not the only one who loves that girl, and thats i'd like to say.
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Post  TylerJunky Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Kursed Kreature wrote:
    TylerJunky wrote:

Anytime Buds, though i'll admit, i was abit saddened by the loss of your other forum, i made an account on that one too before you sent me to this one, i'd ask you kindly to de-activate my account on your other forum if you can, i'd appreciate it (I Ask this for security reasons, never know who might discover that broken forum of yours and attempts to hack the info of those only registered accounts ^^;; ), and i look forward to that next episode of yours, for the heck of it i tend to watch all your episodes from the beginning just to review, And I also forgot to mention in my introduction, i'll admit, i personally prefer Hentai above the others, but the occassional Yuri is pleasing to my eyes, and i'll throw out that I Love Lucy from Elfen Lied, Shes quite the interesting character, crazy she may be, and some may find me strange for liking her, but that won't stop me, i'm sure i'm not the only one who loves that girl, and thats i'd like to say.

I think it'll be safe. As long as there aren't any visitors there - which there won't be since I closed that forum.

I'm trying to look in to other things I can upload to Youtube right now. I'm trying to find an MKV to AVI converter so I can convert MKV’s to AVI’s the way I want them to be converted and not have it crash my computer in the process.
    Kursed Kreature
    Kursed Kreature

Post  Kursed Kreature Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:34 am

TylerJunky wrote:
    Kursed Kreature wrote:
    TylerJunky wrote:

I think it'll be safe. As long as there aren't any visitors there - which there won't be since I closed that forum.

I'm trying to look in to other things I can upload to Youtube right now. I'm trying to find an MKV to AVI converter so I can convert MKV’s to AVI’s the way I want them to be converted and not have it crash my computer in the process.

Well then it's safe to say it's all good then, take all the time you need my friend.
    KittyKat17
    KittyKat17

Post  KittyKat17 Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Hiya I am kitty nice to meet you all oh and I toally love anime & mangas i like watch anime everyday and read mangas everyday cat oh and i love to cosplay to I love you
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Post  TylerJunky Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:04 pm

KittyKat17 wrote:Hiya I am kitty nice to meet you all oh and I toally love anime & mangas i like watch anime everyday and read mangas everyday cat oh and i love to cosplay to I love you

Hello kitty and welcome to OOA I hope you enjoy your stay here. What kind of anime and manga are you into? If you're into Naruto and Bleach you're subforum of choise would be the Mainstream Anime/Manga Discussion or if it's animes and mangas that arn't mainstream like Shakugan no Shana or Eureka Seven then Anime Discussion and Manga Discussion are your forums. Also cosplay topics are talked about in the Cosplay and Conventions subforum.

Have fun! Smile
    KittyKat17
    KittyKat17

Post  KittyKat17 Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:54 pm

well right now i am mostly in to gender bender animes like when a guy dies and gets suck in to a girls body or if a guy get change in to a girl but a activdent or some hehe . Oh and thankies I will check those out cat
    thesiaxpuppy
    thesiaxpuppy

Post  thesiaxpuppy Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:02 am

KittyKat17 wrote:well right now i am mostly in to gender bender animes like when a guy dies and gets suck in to a girls body or if a guy get change in to a girl but a activdent or some hehe . Oh and thankies I will check those out cat

you may like ranma 1/2
    Sillygooseproductions
    Sillygooseproductions

Post  Sillygooseproductions Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:56 am

Hello, I'm silly goose, or Daniel if that's better
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Post  TylerJunky Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Sillygooseproductions wrote:Hello, I'm silly goose, or Daniel if that's better

Silly goose huh.

I'll just call you Danial.

And have fun here. Are you the one I recruited from DEVIANART?

Tell me what kinds of things related to anime/manga/jrock/jpop/collectables your into so I can recommend a subforum.
    Sillygooseproductions
    Sillygooseproductions

Post  Sillygooseproductions Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:43 pm

TylerJunky wrote:

Silly goose huh.

Tell me what kinds of things related to anime/manga/jrock/jpop/collectables your into so I can recommend a subforum.
    Actually no, I'm Danimite54 from youtube
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Post  TylerJunky Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Sillygooseproductions wrote:
    TylerJunky wrote:

Silly goose huh.

Oooh sorry about that. I've been sending out invites left and right?
    Sillygooseproductions
    Sillygooseproductions

Post  Sillygooseproductions Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:17 pm

TylerJunky wrote:
    Sillygooseproductions wrote:
    TylerJunky wrote:

Silly goose huh.

Oooh sorry about that. I've been sending out invites left and right?
    Whatever man, One time I searched Daniel on Google and there were like "over 9,000" topics
    TarranceDale192
    TarranceDale192

Post  TarranceDale192 Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Hello Daniel, welcome to OOA Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:09 pm