Otaku of America

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku of America

A safe place for American Otaku, Anime Fans and Japanese Pop Culture Enthusiasts.

4 posters

The K-on Movie!

TarranceDale192
    TarranceDale192

The K-on Movie! Empty The K-on Movie!

Post  TarranceDale192 Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:56 am

It’s taking place in England Very Happy
    It's a continuation of that one Extra episode.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-08-13/k-on-film-basic-story-premise-revealed

My antispation for the movie has went up to power level 8,000.

I was thinking they would rewind back to somewhere while they were still in Highschool. Glad to know there not doing such a rewind.

The film will open in Japan on December 3. God knows when they'll sub it though. They'll probebly do the same thing they did with the Haruhi Movie and put out a cam-rip first. If it took them that long to put out a decent fan sub of the Haruhi movie we probebly won't be seeing a dicent quitly fansub until late next year. T_T

Studio: Kyoto Animation
    Director: Naoko Yamada
    Screenplay: Reiko Yoshida
    Original creator: kakifly
    Character Design: Yukiko Horiguchi
    Musical Instrument Design: Hiroyuki Takahashi

Japanese Voice Cast
    Aki Toyosaki as Yui Hirasawa
    Ayana Taketatsu as Azusa Nakano
    Minako Kotobuki as Tsumugi Kotobuki
    Satomi Satou as Ritsu Tainaka
    Yōko Hikasa as Mio Akiyama

It's been confermed that original insert songs are going to be included in the film. Hopefully both Yui and Mio get to sing some new songs.
    OtakuSiner91
    OtakuSiner91

The K-on Movie! Empty Re: The K-on Movie!

Post  OtakuSiner91 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm so fucken pumped for this!

For those of you who give a fuck The mangas taken a new direction. Yui and the other seniors have moved on to collage while azusa and Ui continue the LIGH MUSIC CLUB at there Highschool. I wonder how long kakifly's planning on drawing this out? Shocked
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Post  TylerJunky Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:43 am

OtakuSiner91 wrote:I'm so fucken pumped for this!

For those of you who give a fuck The mangas taken a new direction. Yui and the other seniors have moved on to collage while azusa and Ui continue the LIGH MUSIC CLUB at there Highschool. I wonder how long kakifly's planning on drawing this out? Shocked

Dude she's going to pull a kishimoto. She's going push out as many volumes as she can until people either get bored or until she dies. But that's fine with me K-on can continue until I'm 40 and I'll stuill watch/read it...I think. Neutral
    OtakuSiner91
    OtakuSiner91

Post  OtakuSiner91 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:35 pm

TylerJunky wrote:

Dude she's going to pull a kishimoto. She's going push out as many volumes as she can until people either get bored or until she dies. But that's fine with me K-on can continue until I'm 40 and I'll stuill watch/read it...I think. Neutral

Lol probably so. I'll still watch it as long as it has Yui. When Yui leaves it'll be boring and all that well be left is gags involving Mio hitting Ritsu. Booooring. Sleep
    TarranceDale192
    TarranceDale192

Post  TarranceDale192 Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:07 pm

The K-On girls on a graduation trip to England this should be.... Interesting. Neutral

I can't wait to see how they pull such a thing off. I'll say putting them in England is pretty surprising.
    OtakuSiner91
    OtakuSiner91

Post  OtakuSiner91 Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 pm

TarranceDale192 wrote:The K-On girls on a graduation trip to England this should be.... Interesting. Neutral

I can't wait to see how they pull such a thing off. I'll say putting them in England is pretty surprising.

It would be better then putting them in Iraq or New York with and the guns an gangbangers donchya think?
    stealthmomo
    stealthmomo

Post  stealthmomo Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:05 am

TylerJunky wrote:

Point of information: Kakifly is a "he" not a "she". en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakifly
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Post  TylerJunky Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 pm

stealthmomo wrote:
    TylerJunky wrote:

Point of information: Kakifly is a "he" not a "she". en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakifly

Dope! Embarassed

There goes my reputation as a know it all otaku. Oh well I gusse I'm enlighten I just assuemd she was femal cause K-on just seems like something a...women would creat. pale

Gusse it proves I need to check my sources correctly before posting study

But anyways whats you oppinon on this. You pumped for the movie?
    stealthmomo
    stealthmomo

Post  stealthmomo Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:24 am

TylerJunky wrote:
    stealthmomo wrote:
    TylerJunky wrote:

Dope! Embarassed

There goes my reputation as a know it all otaku. Oh well I gusse I'm enlighten I just assuemd she was femal cause K-on just seems like something a...women would creat. pale

Of course I am pumped. Pretty much how I felt waiting for Season 2 to start...counting the days. Like the Haruhi movie, we will have to make due with a camcordered bootleg until the DVD comes out. But who cares as long as I get my Yui & Azusa fix. Oh, and BTW Yoshimizu Kagami, the creator of Lucky Star, is also a dude.
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Post  TylerJunky Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:29 pm

stealthmomo wrote:
    TylerJunky wrote:
    stealthmomo wrote:
    TylerJunky wrote:

Dope! Embarassed

Of course I am pumped. Pretty much how I felt waiting for Season 2 to start...counting the days. Like the Haruhi movie, we will have to make due with a camcordered bootleg until the DVD comes out. But who cares as long as I get my Yui & Azusa fix. Oh, and BTW Yoshimizu Kagami, the creator of Lucky Star, is also a dude.

I think I know that scratch . But whatever. I'm still torn between wating for the DVD sub or just watch the Camrip when it comes out.
    TarranceDale192
    TarranceDale192

Post  TarranceDale192 Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:18 am

OtakuSiner91 wrote:
    TarranceDale192 wrote:The K-On girls on a graduation trip to England this should be.... Interesting. Neutral

It would be better then putting them in Iraq or New York with and the guns an gangbangers donchya think?

Yeah good point. Some random jerk on the streets would proebly flirt with Yui and take advantage of her innocent moe nature.
    stealthmomo
    stealthmomo

The K-on Movie! Empty Why torn?

Post  stealthmomo Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:41 am

TylerJunky wrote:
    stealthmomo wrote:
    TylerJunky wrote:
    stealthmomo wrote:
    TylerJunky wrote:

Dope! Embarassed

I think I know that scratch . But whatever. I'm still torn between wating for the DVD sub or just watch the Camrip when it comes out.

Shouldn't be that hard. Watch the crappy camcorder rip when it comes out and get DVD when it comes out. Again, just like Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu. If you are able to wait, you have an infinite amount of patience. More than I possess. lol!
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Post  TylerJunky Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:34 pm

stealthmomo wrote:
    TylerJunky wrote:
    stealthmomo wrote:
    TylerJunky wrote:
    stealthmomo wrote:
    TylerJunky wrote:

Dope! Embarassed

Shouldn't be that hard. Watch the crappy camcorder rip when it comes out and get DVD when it comes out. Again, just like Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu. If you are able to wait, you have an infinite amount of patience. More than I possess. lol!

Yeah all we can hope for is a decent camrip with decent subtittles. IN other words I feel sorry for poor cuddley Azunyan. If you've read the manga you'll see that things are getting pretty annoying for her. Laughing
    OtakuSiner91
    OtakuSiner91

Post  OtakuSiner91 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:08 am

TarranceDale192 wrote:
    OtakuSiner91 wrote:

Yeah good point. Some random jerk on the streets would proebly flirt with Yui and take advantage of her innocent moe nature.

I could just imagen how that would turn out. T_T
    TarranceDale192
    TarranceDale192

Post  TarranceDale192 Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:38 am

OtakuSiner91 wrote:
    TarranceDale192 wrote:
    OtakuSiner91 wrote:

I could just imagen how that would turn out. T_T

Yeah. Poor Yui DX

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content