Otaku of America

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku of America

A safe place for American Otaku, Anime Fans and Japanese Pop Culture Enthusiasts.

3 posters

A prequel to Fate/Stay Night is in the works.

TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

A prequel to Fate/Stay Night is in the works.  Empty A prequel to Fate/Stay Night is in the works.

Post  TylerJunky Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Info Source 1

Fate/Zero is the prequel to one of my most favorite anime’s.

Fate/Zero takes place 10 years prior to the events of Fate/Stay Night, detailing the events of the 4th Holy Grail War in Fuyuki City.
    TarranceDale192
    TarranceDale192

A prequel to Fate/Stay Night is in the works.  Empty Re: A prequel to Fate/Stay Night is in the works.

Post  TarranceDale192 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Awesome as all hell!! But I've seen that trailers are infamous for making shows seem more epic then they really are. But I'll be looking forward to it. I loved Fate/Stay Night.
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

A prequel to Fate/Stay Night is in the works.  Empty Re: A prequel to Fate/Stay Night is in the works.

Post  TylerJunky Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:20 pm

TarranceDale192 wrote:Awesome as all hell!! But I've seen that trailers are infamous for making shows seem more epic then they really are. But I'll be looking forward to it. I loved Fate/Stay Night.

The trailer looks pretty epic to me. Kind of short though.
    TarranceDale192
    TarranceDale192

Post  TarranceDale192 Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:31 am

TylerJunky wrote:
    TarranceDale192 wrote:Awesome as all hell!! But I've seen that trailers are infamous for making shows seem more epic then they really are. But I'll be looking forward to it. I loved Fate/Stay Night.

The end is what captivated me Saber swinging her sword with the cool sound effects.
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Post  TylerJunky Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:40 am

TarranceDale192 wrote:
    TylerJunky wrote:

The end is what captivated me Saber swinging her sword with the cool sound effects.

Yes, sound effects make for a good trailer.
    OtakuSiner91
    OtakuSiner91

Post  OtakuSiner91 Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:35 am

The visuals in the trailer look amazing. I liked the movie Unlimited Blade Works better then the anime simply because the fight animation was epic. This defiantly looks like a compelling prequel. Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:47 am