Otaku of America

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku of America

A safe place for American Otaku, Anime Fans and Japanese Pop Culture Enthusiasts.

2 posters

OEL Manga. Something People Overlook

TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

OEL Manga. Something People Overlook Empty OEL Manga. Something People Overlook

Post  TylerJunky Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:54 pm

This is a topic about OEL Manga Or to put it simply manga that's made in the states by Americans. They tend to be read Left to Right instead of Right to Left. And are often wrongfully discriminated against because of the fact there manga made in the rather then japan. A good OEL Manga series is Maximum Ride Based on the novel of the same tittle by James Patterson. Another good one is Last Hope.

OEL Manga. Something People Overlook Last_Hope_Vol_02_Manga
    TarranceDale192
    TarranceDale192

OEL Manga. Something People Overlook Empty Re: OEL Manga. Something People Overlook

Post  TarranceDale192 Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:17 pm

James Patterson is a genious auther. He of course did'nt draw the manga, Lee Narae did. Shes Korean. So teeeechnicly it was'nt drawn by an amarican. Just based on a book written by an amarican. I was happy to read the MR manga regardless. Nationality has got nothign to deal with it. You call yourself a mangaka and still be from the the US to the A. And I did'nt really notice any diffrence other then the reveresed reading direction. Same style of drawing and everything. And I never heard of Last Hope. Is it a web comic? bounce

Maximum Ride manga scans
    OEL Manga. Something People Overlook Manga-Ari-his-eraser-and-young-version-maximum-ride-7207520-300-476
    OEL Manga. Something People Overlook Maximum+ride+manga
    OEL Manga. Something People Overlook Maximum-ride-page

And angel is so FUCKING adorable
    OEL Manga. Something People Overlook Maximum-Ride-Manga-maximum-ride-3846488-527-800

I did notice that the flock looks diffrent then discribed in the book. Fang is'nt supposed to have long hair and a pony tail Surprised
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

OEL Manga. Something People Overlook Empty Re: OEL Manga. Something People Overlook

Post  TylerJunky Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:51 pm

TarranceDale192 wrote:
    And angel is so FUCKING adorable
    OEL Manga. Something People Overlook Maximum-Ride-Manga-maximum-ride-3846488-527-800

Yep, she is one fine loli. And I'm also not a big fan of Max's nose.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:15 am