Otaku of America

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku of America

A safe place for American Otaku, Anime Fans and Japanese Pop Culture Enthusiasts.

2 posters

What’s you favorite Houkago Tea Time track? (K-On)

Poll

What’s your favorite?

[ 0 ]
    What’s you favorite Houkago Tea Time track? (K-On) Bar_left0%What’s you favorite Houkago Tea Time track? (K-On) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What’s you favorite Houkago Tea Time track? (K-On) Bar_left0%What’s you favorite Houkago Tea Time track? (K-On) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What’s you favorite Houkago Tea Time track? (K-On) Bar_left100%What’s you favorite Houkago Tea Time track? (K-On) Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 3
    OtakuSiner91
    OtakuSiner91

What’s you favorite Houkago Tea Time track? (K-On) Empty What’s you favorite Houkago Tea Time track? (K-On)

Post  OtakuSiner91 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Mines defiantly “No Thank You”

Heres a few of them:

TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

What’s you favorite Houkago Tea Time track? (K-On) Empty Re: What’s you favorite Houkago Tea Time track? (K-On)

Post  TylerJunky Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:52 am

Mines "No thank you" to. But I also like the original ending sequence to the first season "Don't say lazy"/ Because I get to see Yui partly naked. Cool
    OtakuSiner91
    OtakuSiner91

What’s you favorite Houkago Tea Time track? (K-On) Empty Re: What’s you favorite Houkago Tea Time track? (K-On)

Post  OtakuSiner91 Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:28 am

TylerJunky wrote:Mines "No thank you" to. But I also like the original ending sequence to the first season "Don't say lazy"/ Because I get to see Yui partly naked. Cool

lol, I'm gussign Yui is your faviort charecter.
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Post  TylerJunky Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:48 am

OtakuSiner91 wrote:
    TylerJunky wrote:Mines "No thank you" to. But I also like the original ending sequence to the first season "Don't say lazy"/ Because I get to see Yui partly naked. Cool

lol, I'm gussign Yui is your faviort charecter.

Heeeeeell yeah. Shes so air headed and cute. But dispite that I like Mio's vocals better. Yui's vocals are two squeeky. >.<

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:48 am