Otaku of America

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku of America

A safe place for American Otaku, Anime Fans and Japanese Pop Culture Enthusiasts.

2 posters

Black Rock Shooter!

TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Black Rock Shooter! Empty Black Rock Shooter!

Post  TylerJunky Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:34 am

Black Rock Shooter! Black_rock_shooter_promo-426x600

This Anime OVA knocked my socks off. A lot of people didn't like it because of it’s animation and mundane Story. But When you think about it since this is Studio Ordet’s First attempted at there own solo work. There animation is pretty damn solid. I want to say that there was more to the story line then meets the eye. I know I’m wrong when I say this. I meant they didn't kiss or anything. But Mato Struck me as a lesbian towards Yomi. But that doesn't mean much from me. I’m a guy who thinks Yui is lesbian for Azu-nyan. But what I really liked about this OVA was the fight scenes. They were outstanding. Sparks flying off the weapons as they clashed. The skulls. Yeah it was Epic. Anyone who watched passed the ending Credits (with the awesome closing theme: Braveheart by The Gomband)You'll see thw the cliffhanger ending suggests the likelihood of a sequel or you may aggre that it deserves one. And I've read recently that Studio Ordet is considering about making a Sequel. I for one I'm waiting in anticipation.

Black Rock Shooter! Grab00353
    Best Frieands Mato Kurio and Yomi.

Black Rock Shooter! BRS01-003
    Black Rock Shooter in all her unbusty glory!

Black Rock Shooter! 17
    Dead Master would make an excellent dominatrix.

Black Rock Shooter! Black-Rock-Shooter-Anime-screenshot-6
    The battle between BRS and Dead Master begins.
    OtakuSiner91
    OtakuSiner91

Black Rock Shooter! Empty Re: Black Rock Shooter!

Post  OtakuSiner91 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:30 am

I loved Black Rock Shooter!! I think only BRS can make a bikini look good with no tities underneath it. The story was unique in my opinion. Not to Epic yet not to boring. And about the whole lesbian thing. I think they were just really good friends. Girls like to hug each other all the time. If they did kiss then it would be a whole different story.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:12 am