Otaku of America

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku of America

A safe place for American Otaku, Anime Fans and Japanese Pop Culture Enthusiasts.

3 posters

A Harry Potter Anime?

OtakuSiner91
    OtakuSiner91

A Harry Potter Anime?  Empty A Harry Potter Anime?

Post  OtakuSiner91 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:55 am

A Harry Potter Anime?  HarryPotterAnime

You know looking at that picture really makes me think it could be done!

Some of the Characters in that pic look a little to young when there supposed to be a teachers age (Ie Snape and Sirius). I would recommend MADHOUSE STUDIOS to do the animation. I know people are hearing me say that and are going WAAA!? Since there the ones who animated the recent fanservice fest Highschool of the Dead. But they also are responsible for some recent series they've done with MARVEL COMICS they’ve covered Wolverine, X-men, and there most resent...freaken BLADE!!.

I do have a problem with Hermiones look though. Her hair is to much like Taigi Aisaka from Toradora. Way to cute and cuddly. Hermione is just not moe. Hermione is a Tsundere, straight up! Cool

I’m fine with everyone else looking that way. Although I would say Ron looks a bit to pretty boy in that picture. And I agree Ginuy does look like Orihime minus the boobs. I would love to see a little bit of fanservice of her.

And then there the topic of the voice actors and how it would sound in japans. Could you just imagine what it would sound like if they added the suffixes. I know there well be people who well have a problem with Ginuy calling Harry “Harry-kun” or Ron calling Hermione “Hermione-Chan”. And then there's the epic “Voldamort-sama” rofl

Oh and ummm... no concept drawing for “he who must not be named”?. Suspect
    TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

A Harry Potter Anime?  Empty Re: A Harry Potter Anime?

Post  TylerJunky Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:22 pm

This is a vary decent Idea. I think also PA Works would be a good chose for the action since they also did a bang up job with CANAAN. I think they would animate the sorcerer combat really well. And yes it would be a bit odd hearing voldamort being refered to in such a way.

As for the charecter concepts. This seems like something straght out of a J.C Staff. Is this fanart? I agree that Geuny dose look like Oriheme. That would make for some good fanservice. Then again would it be Harry Potter with fanservice?
    TarranceDale192
    TarranceDale192

Post  TarranceDale192 Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:36 pm

TylerJunky wrote:This is a vary decent Idea. I think also PA Works would be a good chose for the action since they also did a bang up job with CANAAN. I think they would animate the sorcerer combat really well. And yes it would be a bit odd hearing voldamort being refered to in such a way.

As for the charecter concepts. This seems like something straght out of a J.C Staff. Is this fanart? I agree that Geuny dose look like Oriheme. That would make for some good fanservice. Then again would it be Harry Potter with fanservice?

Yeah good point. Fanservice would ruin it. Just think about it. Harry accedently bumps in ot Geuney and grops her brests, then harry backs off all blushing saying "I'm sorry '._."

Yeah. Not Harry Potter at all

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:47 am