Otaku of America

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku of America

A safe place for American Otaku, Anime Fans and Japanese Pop Culture Enthusiasts.

2 posters

Anime Chat Doujinshi...and so on!

TylerJunky
    TylerJunky
    Admin

Anime Chat Doujinshi...and so on! Empty Anime Chat Doujinshi...and so on!

Post  TylerJunky Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:29 am

Well, ACD has ended. It was both fun, hilarious and at some times indescribably annoying. The final few episodes were a nightmare due to my decaying computer and family situation. My video editing software (Windows Movie Maker and Windows Live Movie Maker) was crap and getting sound effects for the battles in the final season was a nightmare. But I’m happy I was able to create a series that was fun for all of you. And it was also fun to also auctualy finish one. A lot of the Chat Comedies on Youtube dont have any sort of ending, which was one of the reasons I created my own.

Anyway, as I've said I’ve now started full out on my abridged parody. I’ve sent VA requests to some pretty experienced voice actors from series like Clannad: The Abridged Series and Vampire Knight: The Abridged Series. Sadly however only one has replied and I’ve find out that she has a life (No surprise there) so it may take time for her lines to come in. I think I should brass myself for one or two disappointments but I’ve told you all that I’m getting a parody out and damn it I’m going to get a parody out. Quoting Naruto “I never go back on my word!”

Also I've said on the chat room that I’m going to make another Chat Comedy and I am. Primarily because in my own opinion, in certain areas...Anime Chat Doujinshi kinda sucked :/

But the new chat comedy is going to be second on my list of priorities. I’m now going to focus specifically on anime abridged parodies. The new chat comedy is not going to follow a story line like ACD. It’s just going to be characters from anime talking about random Anime, Manga, and Otaku based topics. And I've been thinking about your guys request to have your own OC’s make appearances on the Chat. Truth is whenever I think of that it’s kind of a bitter sweet feeling I get. There are a number of things that could go wrong. There could be drama agreeing on a script or the person featured on the Chat could get a life and disappear of the face of the internet bla bla bla. So if I’m going to have people from the real world on the chat I just don't want any BS getting in the way of what could be a vary good parody.

With all that said I look forward to the future of my work and your continued fandom and comments. I love all you guys and I hope to receive more comments and love.

Thank you and god bless Otaku Fandom! cheers
    TarranceDale192
    TarranceDale192

Anime Chat Doujinshi...and so on! Empty Re: Anime Chat Doujinshi...and so on!

Post  TarranceDale192 Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:28 pm

I watched Vampire Knight the abridged series. I think both of them. I don't know which one it was but if you get the voice actor who did Yuki in one of them I just know this is going to be a damn good parody. And you have a bad family situation? Sad

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:49 pm